Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mairzy doats...

"Mairzy doats and dozy doats and little lambsy divey"

Why is that stuck in my head today? Maybe its because I'm searching for something trivial to focus my thoughts on. That's probably also why my walking theme song this morning was "Mah-Na-Mah-Na". That can make for quite an entertaining morning by the way. Walk through the city streets of New York with that running through your mind and imagine it scoring everything you see. The woman fighting with three bags and a toddler becomes much more sadistically funny with a little "do-doo-do-do-do" after every foible. In fact, most of life's little pains-in-the-ass bear much less weight when marked with a hearty Mah-Na-Mah-Na and followed with a playful do-doo-do-do. That it is my exercise for the day, to score my life with a Muppet song.



It's stuck in your head now isn't it?
You're welcome :)
do-doo-do-do-do

No comments:

Post a Comment